703.373.4800 [email protected]


The law indicates that both parents must financially support their minor child or children. While the custodial parent provides support directly to the child, the non-custodial parent may be required to make child support payments in order to cover their fair share of the costs. Ms. Joffe will actively work with you to see that your child receives the appropriate amount of support. While the state’s statutory child support guidelines are the primary determinant of what level of child support will be required, there may be exceptions and deviations which could significantly affect your contribution or the contribution you receive.


14 + 11 =